Sunday 22 November 2009

November quickie

Haaaaaa... how long it has been!

I have been caught up in studies, rushing about and wondering about my writing. I find myself questioning the ensemble of my writing as well as specific bits of it. Some would call it a newly developed critical eye, others will call it writing group critiquing sessions.

These classes have harshly denounced the use of adverbs and adjectives which I am so gleefully interjecting into this blog...I've got to break free...

So what have I been up to since September? Well, briefly: I have written a theatre play (in a space of a few days), tried my hand at new forms of prose writing (results unsure), attended a writer's conference and taught creative writing to teenagers.

I will have to make time to come back to these points and share the highlights. For now, I must vanish. First, I leave you with the promise that I will be back (hmmmm...where have I heard that before?)

Adios for now!!

No comments: